At PB TwentyFive we take the issue of sustainability very seriously, and is in fact one of our key principles. Below we have set out some of our key practices in providing a more sustainable product:
- Our manufacturing premises have 16 solar panels on the roof, helping us reduce electricity and carbon emissions. On a nice sunny day we are capable of producing ca. 25KW of energy, some of which we use, some of which goes back into the National Grid
- All our product packaging is 100% recyclable
- All packaging used for posting our products is 100% recyclable
- All ingredients in every product are 100% natural. No nasties, no plastics, no creams or substances that live in the eco-system for hundreds of years
- We invest 1% of all annual turnover back into the planet through the 1% For the Planet Foundation - click here for the link - www.onepercentfortheplanet.org
- We manufacture all products here in Newcastle, UK.
At PB TwentyFive we are not satisfied with claiming to be 'green' - we act upon our principles through daily actions.